Sales Technical Representative
The company: Teamcat Solutions SAS is a UCCS' spin-off (Unité de Catalyse et Chimie du Solide / Catalysis and Solid-State Chemistry Unit), specialized in scientific instrumentation for chemistry and catalysis using high-throughput technologies. It notably uses a patented innovation on gas phase catalytic screening that provides a unique positioning on the market. Teamcat Solutions also designs complementary devices dedicated to catalysts synthesis, characterization and testing steps. It addresses academic research laboratories, R&D centers of chemical groups and SME’s working on catalytic processes development.
The position: The sales technical representative approaches national and international customers, suggests technical solutions according to the customers’ request, and negotiates the trade conditions, works directly with the Scientific Director and the Executive Officer.
• Ensures commercial prospection and contacts with customers
• Executes and develops the commercial strategy,
• Applies the commercial « process » using a CRM software
• Takes part in marketing actions and promotes our products during congresses and specialized scientific meetings,
• Enhances business opportunities,
• Contributes to the improvements of our offers,
• Ensures weekly reporting about commercial activities, information sharing and takes part in competitive intelligence.
Working area: France and Europe.
• Master of Science or PhD in the field of chemistry and/or heterogeneous catalysis, you have idealy a successful experience for at least three years promoting products or solutions in the field of scientific instrumentation in chemistry, or you work in a research laboratory and wish to shift towards a commercial career.
• You have further knowledge in common analytical techniques in chemistry and especially chromatography.
• You like the research field, consulting activity and have a commercial spirit. You are able, thanks to your enthusiasm and relational behavior, to broaden a network, detect opportunities and needs.
• You are fluent in English ; German and Spanish languages would be appreciated.
Status: executive in the private sector; permanent contract
Salary: to be negotiated depending on the professional background (fixed + premium)
Location: Lille, France (Centrale Lille buildings, Cité Scientifique, Villeneuve d’Ascq)
Application conditions: Cover letter + resume (CV), only by e-mail